We are an eminent organization that is engaged in manufacturing and supplying optimum quality High Gloss Enamel Paint
. The drying time for this high gloss enamel paint is around three hours that makes it convenient for many places. Moreover, offered enamel paint is stain resistant with glossy finishing. Features:
- Easy to apply
- Weather and water resistance
- Effective composition
Areas of Applications:
- Magic Hi-Gloss Enamel can be used on exterior as well as interior surfaces like metal, wood, plaster concrete, truck/bus bodies, signboards, and other architectural jobs.
Directions for Use:
- For best results, the areas to be painted must be sanded thoroughly and free from rust, grease, oil or any other loose/flaking particles
- The surface should also be completely dry before the paint is applied
- For painting over an old painted surface, the area should be sanded 280/320 grade abrasive paper.
- On ferrous surface, a coat of red oxide metal primer or zinc chromate primer is suggested on wooden surfaces, a coat of white/pink/grey primer is recommended.
Method of Applications:
- After proper surface preparation, Magic Hi-Gloss Enamel can be applied with a brush or a spray. For best results, apply two coats of giving 12 hours of drying between coats.
- Apply a coat of Magic Hi-Gloss Enamel on the primed surface
- Allow the coat to dry for minimum 12 hours before applying the second coat
- To obtain the right brushing or spraying consistency, use thinner for general purpose
- 20 ltrs, 10 ltrs, 4 ltrs, 1 ltr, 500 ml, 200 ml, 100 ml, and 50 ml